Welcome to The Fridge

This is my blog. I am gonna be talking about everything here, as well as maybe turning this into something big hopefully...

Thanks for Visiting and add some comments to let me know how I'm doing

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big Sean - Finally Famous Review

1. Intro

Solid intro, I don't think it was needed, as I don't feel it added anything to the cd, but some of the lyrics were sick, on the other hand, the drop off into the next song was horrible.

6/10

2. I do It

This IMO is the best song on the album, some of the stuff he says on this one is rediculous. "I ride around giving cranium, cause my dick is like titanium." the beat is sick, so is the song

9/10

3. My Last ft. Chris Brown

Im gonna have to give props to Chris Brown on this one, without his singing it wouldn't be as good, and saying that although Big Sean's sections are good, but not great. The beat is kinda overplayed and repetitive, as in the song would be better if they switched it up more.

8/10

4. Dont Tell Me You Love Me

The intro is too long and boring, it kinda sucks, also its stupid and I really don't like this track.

4/10

5. Marvin & Chardonnay ft. Kanye West and Roscoe Dash

This ones dece but i fucking hate kanye

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment